Everyone has a different way of dealing with the scheduling of their lives and organizing their time. I'm a calendar nut: I have one in my kitchen; one in my office; one on my phone; and one in my school binder. Each one of these has a different purpose, but many events find their way to multiple calendars.
I once tried to schedule my life by the hour - no luck. Then I tried to schedule my school work so that I only worked on one subject every day - no luck, again. But every failure led to an attempt to try something new.
Now I stick to the "to do list" option.
I start every day with three of the same things: dishes, laundry, and dinner prep. But then i try to add no more than 6 other items to my list.
But the biggest point to remember here is that everyone needs to find a method that works for you, and keep trying until you find one that really works.


No comments:
Post a Comment