The other thing I used to help me stay on track was a chart, a progress chart showing every lesson that I had to submit, and every test I had to take, and finally the rewards I would get once I had completed all of these things.
You can see there is still a row of unfinished work to be marked off - this is the list of rewards that I'm still gathering up - finally ending with the Graduation ceremony and celebration in December 2011!
Other tips can help you meet your goals include:
- Work toward this goal every day, it should become as much a part of your daily routine as brushing your teeth.
- Keep all the tools for working on this goal in one place - so that you can always find them.
- If there is a part of the goal that seems obscure or odd - ASK!!! Teachers, friends, and family would love to help if you let us know what we can do to help.
- Have an attitude of "I CAN" remember "Can't never did anything".
- Remind yourself of the benefits of not procrastinating!
- Writing our goals out, making them visable, sharing them with friends, family, coworkers, and even teachers is a great way of getting their assistance, getting their support, gaining useful encouragement, and keeping yourself accountable. Our friends, loved ones, and teachers desire the very best for us - they want good things to happen to us, and if they know what we are working on they are often help motivate us to get things done.

No comments:
Post a Comment